Friday, August 15, 2008

Catching Up

Given my silence as of late, one would guess that I have been sated. However, one's guess would be wrong. I have been silent lately, this much is true. I have not, however been lethargic. The gears of my mind have been turning. Thoughts of rebellion and revolution echo in my psyche. First whispers, now a deafening roar consumes my life. One could say that what was once has been a latent desire has now becoming a burning need. I've told you all this dozens of times, and it needs to be said time and again, until you actually understand. I know that not enough of you truly understand, because there has been not but a shadow and a whisper of revolution and retaliation. Not many are needed, but enough. If history has taught us any one thing, it's what the few can do against many. How one resolved individual can tear down a tyrant. How a peasant can become king, if he so wishes. But the simple fact of the matter is, we do not yet want it bad enough. When there are enough who have come to have such a need, that it keeps you up at night, for no reason at all, then will be the time. Now, the watchers must wait, and the waiters must wait some more, because it must be unified to tear down the most hypocritical institution in mankind's history. Too long has a tyrant been in power. Just because the tyrant's goals may, at face value, seem less cruel than others, they are not! All this will end in is subliminal genocide. All will kneel before an invisible power, and have no idea why. Choice will become a thing of the past, if this is allowed to continue. Revolt will be out of the question, because all independent hope will be gone from mankind, crushed by holy mother church. The only thing that can stop this from coming to pass, are the dedicated few. Those who have seen past the shadows covering their eyes. Those who refuse to be silenced. Those who see the horrible things that have been done and answer with a resounding "NO!" I can not do this alone. We must work together to free ourselves. It is not an easy choice to make, that I understand. But it is a choice, and you have the option of making it. That is what matters. In the meantime, I will be watching, and waiting. I hope you can tear off the wool over your eyes and see what is being done to you. How you are forced under the foot of god, time and time again. Together, freedom is not as impossible as it seems. A dedicated few have the world within their reach. Never forget.

No comments: